In an effort to help you beat the inevitable isolation boredom, we at Guns.com are bringing you a variety of fun, entertaining content to beat the boredom blues. For those word gurus out there who want to pass the time, check out our special HK/SureLock Security Word Search.
Inspired by our current giveaway, this word search is packed full of words inspired by SureLock and Heckler & Koch. After you’ve solved the search, make sure to head over to our contest page and enter to win an HK VP9, SureLock Security Cadet Safe and $500 worth of ammo!
Head HERE to work on it electronically, or, if you’re an iPhone user you can save the image above and play locally on your smartphone, just follow the instructions below. Sorry, Android fans, you’ll have to stick with the link — we’re still working on a local solution for you.
1. Long press the Word Search image and when prompted save image to your phone or tablet.
2. Open Photos, find the Word Search and click the Share button.
3. Scroll to the end of listed apps and tap “More.”
4. Scroll until you see “Books” and tap that button.
2. Open “Books” app and you should see the Word Search in your recents.
3. Open Word Search by tapping on the image, then tap on the pen button at the top right to bring up the highlighter.
4. Drag your fingers across each word as you spot it to highlight words as you go.