This KRISS DMK22 is not intended for Doctors or Nurses. What you see is the Swiss flag carved with the white Swiss shield. You may not be surprised that this rifle is a limited edition for the Swiss market only.
Actually, it goes together really well with the TFB logotype…
I think the red color with the black furniture gives the rifle a nice, sporty contrast. Just add a black mount and a red scope and you’re all set.
I don’t know if the listed magazine capacity of 15 rounds is to satisfy any new legislations or not. My experience says that 15 rounds of .22LR is spent pretty fast as soon as you get to the shooting range.
The price is CHF 1,100, which is about the same amount in USD.
Below is the description of the KRISS DMK22 Swiss Red Limited Edition:
Exclusivity for the Swiss market!
The DMK 22C in the same red as the Swiss flag carved with the white Swiss shield.
– Forged 7075-T6 Aluminum Receivers
– KRISS DS150 Stock
– KRISS Pistol Grip
– KRISS Low Profile Flip Sights
– 33cm Free Float Alloy Handguard
– MIL-SPEC Buffer Tube
– QD Sling Swivel Points
– Full Size Dust Cover
– Functional Bolt Lock with KRISS Magazine
– Functional Charging Handle
– Functional Forward Assist
– Compatible with most MIL-SPEC AR-15 Triggers
– Compatible with most MIL-SPEC AR-15 Charging Handles
– Twist Rate1:16″ RH
– Thread Pitch1/2″ x 28 RH
- Brand: KRISS
- Availability: Expect 3 weeks for delivery.
- Type: Rifle
- Caliber: 22LR
- Overall-Length: 813mm-895mm
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Model: DMK 22C Swiss Red Limited Edition
- Mag/Capacity: 15
You can visit www.heldef.ch for more information. If you’re a collector, perhaps they can sell you one even if you’re outside Switzerland? What do you think of this red creation? Hit or miss?