This article was originally posted on Guns.com
On display at the annual SHOT Show in Las Vegas, Crimson Trace had a host of new product offerings, including new laser mounts for rifles, for the electro-optics maker’s 2018 catalog.
The company had a modest booth — a large wall and three display cases — but not much more needs to be said about Crimson Trace. The company offers products configured for just about every major handgun manufacturer. The nine new products on display for SHOT include:
- Laserguard LG-457 laser sight with red diode for the Smith & Wesson SD and SD VE 9mm and .40 S&W semi-auto pistols.
- Laserguard LG-420 red or LG-420G green laser sight for the Sig Sauer P320 pistol.
- Laserguard LG-416G laser sight with a green diode to equip the Ruger LC9, LC9S and LC380 pistols. This laser sight is available in special packaging with a Blade-Tech holster.
- Laserguard LG-499 laser sight with red or LG-499G green diode for the Heckler & Koch VP9/40 and VP9SK pistols.
- Laserguard Pro LL-810 red or LL-810G green laser sight and a 150-Lumen white LED light to equip Glock sub-compact pistols.
- Laserguard LG-362 red or LG-362G green laser sight for the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 full-size and compact pistols.
- Rail Master Pro CMR-300 with green laser sight and a 300-Lumen LED white light featuring Instant Activation that’s designed to fit on long-gun rails plus provide four modes of operation: laser and light, laser only, light only and laser plus light strobe.
- Rail Master CMR-208-S white LED light providing 420 Lumens on high and 110 Lumens of white light on low power. The light utilizes the high-output Cree XPL LED.
- New Crimson Tactical Lights in four models. The lightweight flashlight unit can be removed from its mounting bracket and used solo, or mounted on the firearm and utilized with a remote pad. Powers range up to 500 Lumen LED white light and can be operated in high, low, strobe and momentary modes. MSRPs begin at $59.99.
Crimson Trace is owned by American Outdoor Brands Corporation, formerly Smith & Wesson Holding. The company is based in Oregon.