This article was originally posted on Thefirearmblog.com
Owning a Modern Sporting Rifle behind enemy lines in California is quite a responsibility these days. As if training and rangetime in and of itself isn’t a big enough task for a rookie, I also have to plan my rifle conversion over to featureless. With that said, I am always on the lookout for the new products and am quite intrigued with my latest find: an AR grip from Ledesma Arms.
Last year, Ledesma Arms Manufacturing out of Chino, California, introduced a grip for the AR15 and AR10 platforms that holds the web of your fingers above the trigger line. I stumbled across this grip during a trip to my gunsmith last week and decided it was an option worthy of a little more research.
The grip itself Is fairly attractive as far as featureless grips go, and in my opinion, at an MSRP of $40.00, is also reasonably priced.
Ledesma Arms also sells complete rifles, parts kits and lower receivers – check out www.ledesmaarms.com for more information. In the meantime, please remember when altering your rifle in the state of California, it’s always wise to err on the side of caution. Laws and regulations are ever changing.
- PRODUCT SKU: CCG
- DESCRIPTION: L.A.M. Rifle grip which holds the web of your fingers above the trigger line. Available in Black and in Tan.
- MSRP: $40
Ledesma Arms Model 1 California Compliant Featureless Rifle
- PRODUCT SKU: Model 1
- CALIBER: 5.56 NATO / .223
- UPPER: Forged Mil-Spec with M4 Feed Ramps
- SIGHTS: Removable Carry Handle and front sight
- HAND GUARD: M4 polymer with heat shield
- BARREL: 16″ M4 Chrome Molly 1/9 Twist
- MAGAZINE: 10 Round (with standard mag release)
- STOCK: Fixed Mil-Spec adjustable with a tool
- NOTES: Upgrade to a stainless steel barrel for $25
- MSRP: $949.00
Shout Out: Bolsa Gunsmithing out of Orange County, CA for the pictures and the tip.