This article was originally posted on Thefirearmblog.com
Seekins Precision is releasing 5 new products. The HAVAK Pro HP1 rifle was the first.
The second innovation is what they call: “Professional Composites by Seekins Precision” and the ProComp 10x stock.
The ProComp 10x is a precision stock for all AR style platforms, featuring an adjustable cheek rest and recoil pad. Rigid adjustments for cheek piece is accomplished by a push button, paired with a clamping feature to securely lock it in place. The recoil pad is adjusted via spacer system and each stock comes with two spacers as well as 3 anti-rotation QD sling points. The 10x precision stock is intended for precision or varmint style rifles providing a stable link connecting you to your rifle.
- 100% Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Usable on all Mil-Spec AR15 and AR10 platform rifles
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube
- Rigid and lightweight adjustment cheek and recoil pad with solid lock up
- Rubber recoil pad comfortably absorbs recoil for faster follow up shots
- Three Anti-rotation QD sling swivel mounts
- All steel parts coated with ArmorBlak coating
- Proprietary high impact composite material
- Weight 20.3 oz
The MSRP is set at $195 USD.
The stock is available now for pre-order and shipping begins in March 2018.